The Vienna training (VT) denotes great importance to the privacy of its users. This policy ("Policy") explains what personal information is obtained during a visit to the Vienna Training website or retrieving the content provided under the domain " vienna-training.com " and how Vienna Training handles this data. It also informs about the rights that the data subjects are entitled to the data protection law.
The regulation applies primarily to those areas of the Vienna Training website whose content is accessible to the public, ie without prior registration (hereinafter referred to as "public accessible Vienna Training web site ").The Vienna Training also operates numerous web services that only after registration and / or Log-in can be used. This applies in particular to course registration and examination registration, online data pre-registration, online application for the Master program, room reservations, eLearning platforms and Internet services. In the context of these services will be collected and processed further personal data (such as name, matriculation number, address) in order to provide the respective services. This will be provided at the respective services. Furthermore, Vienna Training departments, institutes and departments can run their own websites for they are responsible for the content. On these websites may be more personal Data are collected as stated in this Regulation.
2. Collection and use of personal data
2.1. When you visit the website collected data Visits to the publicly accessible Vienna Training website are - as with other websites usual - those data are collected, which are automatically transmitted when using the website. This data is logged in server log files. These are the following data:
- IP address from which access was made
- Date and time of access
- Call method (e.g., GET)
- Called URL
- Access log (e.g., HTTP / 1.1)
- HTTP response code
- File size Previously visited URL (Referrer URL)
2.3. Use of data based on consent As far as the VT processes data on the basis of a consent, the Vienna Training becomes the person concerned inform about this separately in advance and obtain their consent. The victims have in In any case, the right to revoke a given consent at any time. By revocation will the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation touched.
2.4. Passing on the collected data A transfer of personal information collected on the publicly accessible VT Website Data by the VT to third parties does not take place, except legal requirements require otherwise.
2.5. Rights of data subjects Concerned persons have according to the legal data protection regulations, in particular Articles 15 to 21 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), at any time the right to
- information about the personal data processed about them,
- correction of incorrect data and completion of incomplete data,
- deletion of their data, whereby the right of cancellation in the cases specified by law, in particular by statutory retention obligations to which the VT is subject, by Freedom of expression, archival public interest or scientific research purposes may be restricted.
- limitation of processing,
- Publishing the data provided by you in a structured, standard and machine-readable format (right to data portability),
- objection to the processing of personal data relating to it for the purpose direct mail. In case of opposition to direct mail, VT will use the data of the no longer process the affected person for these purposes. Such requests may be directed to the location specified in the "Contact Us" section. For individual services that are available to logged-in users on the VT website, it is also possible to change your own personal data yourself make. Affected persons also have the right to be convicted of a suspected violation of their Rights or data protection obligations of VT with a complaint to the supervisory authority. In Austria this is the data protection authority, Vienna, responsible.
2.6. References to external websites The websites offered by VT may contain links to external websites, ie websites of third parties. However, VT has no influence on their content and the privacy standards of such linked sites. A liability on the part of VT for external links is therefore excluded.
2.7. data security VT will take appropriate and appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that Protect users' data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or access by unauthorized persons.
2.8. Contact For any questions or concerns regarding data protection, affected persons may contact the Data Protection Officer of VT. Informations of Feedback geben